The issue of online privacy is extremely crucial for WEBRENCE which is committed to safeguarding the information provided by its members and other visitors logging on to its Web site. As an organization dedicated to offering professional web & mobile application development services in India and abroad, WEBRENCE has been actively promoting the concept of privacy and its relevance for organizations with a cyber presence.
At the same time, WEBRENCE would like to make it clear that its site provides links to other Web sites that are governed by their own Privacy Policies and does not take responsibility for the security provided by these sites. Visitors to the WEBRENCE site are urged to familiarize themselves with their respective Privacy Policies.
- Type of information collected through the Web site
- Use and Disclosure of personal information
- Choice or Opt out
1. Type of information collected through the Web site
2. Use and Disclosure of personal information
WEBRENCE will not sell or rent such personally identifiable information collected. The personally identifiable information is supplied voluntarily for some of the following purposes:
Use of web-based tracking mechanisms such as CookiesCookies, which enable us to store small amounts of information contained in your Web site browser, may be used on some areas of our Website. Cookies, that help us track your navigation, enable us to tailor our offerings to your needs.
3. Choice OR opt out
- WEBRENCE gives you the choice regarding the collection and usage of your personally identifiable information. Again, it is not necessary for you to provide any information in order to access and use our Site. You may therefore choose to opt out of providing such information.Further, once you provide information at the WEBRENCE site, you will have the option at any stage to inform us that you no longer wish to receive future e-mails and you may unsubscribe by sending a simple email with the subject UNSUBSCRIBE on info(@)webrenc.com
4. Security Practices As per I.T.Act, 2000 and Rules of I.T.Act, 2000 (Upgraded as per Amendment in I.T.Act, 2000)
WEBRENCE has implemented stringent, reasonably acceptable standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. The data resides behind a firewall, with access restricted to authorized WEBRENCE personnel.
WEBRENCE has implemented “Reasonable Security Practices” as required by the Information Technology Act, 2000 rules including any amendment in the said Act and its rules. By complying with such provisions, WEBRENCE assures proper care and control over its I.T. and Security operations under sections 43, 43A, 45 & Section 85 of I.T.Act, 2000 including related rules and thus you agree and acknowledge that WEBRENCE shall not be held responsible for any cyber crime activity relating to your data.
By using this site you agree and acknowledge that WEBRENCE shall not be held responsible for any uncontrollable security attack and in such cases you agree that WEBRENCE shall not be held responsible for any type of financial, opportunity, legal, business (lost profits) and reputation losses that may occur to you under the Provisions of Section 43, 43A and 45 of Information Technology Act, 2000 and including any amendments in the said Act.
You further agree that WEBRENCE top management shall not be held responsible directly or indirectly for any cyber crime related criminal liabilities under I.T.Act,2000 relating to your information as you agree and acknowledge that Top management of WEBRENCE complies with due diligence requirements of I.T.Act,2000 including its rules and amendments.
Contacting the web site
For questions regarding the privacy statement, practices of the site, or any other transaction issue, please contact info(@)webrence.com
Amendments to these Policies
We are serving the right to amend these policies from time to time. When we make a change we will update this page of the Website. We recommend that you revisit this page from time to time so as to ensure that you are aware of any changes that we have made to these Policies.