How to develop website for FREE!
Notice – We are preparing a Video tutorial which shows how to build free website so stand by till the time we do magic.
Option#1 Free Website Development Using third party hosted website.
There are lot of providers who offer Free Online Website Development Builder where you can simply register and build your website with drag and drop tools. There are few providers like WordPress, Wix, Weebly etc offers free website hosted on their server with sub domain. Eg. YourName.thirdpartyname.com and if you want you can purchase their premium plan in order to have your own custom domain Eg YourName.com by paying them fee. Usually this are subscription based means you have to pay them monthly or yearly in order to keep your website alive.
- You can start with free website development without spending anything
- You can also have custom domain names.
- You can pay monthly or yearly nominal fees.
- Free Online Website Builders are good for informative websites but certain limitations if you need core functionality.
- It may sounds good deal because you have to pay nominal amount but you have to keep paying forever
- Once your site is made it is almost impossible to move your website elsewhere.
Get free homepage mockup design today!Submit Inquiry
Option#2 Build your FREE website using open source scripts.
There are so many ready-made CMS available in the market like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal etc. You can see list of OpenSource script on WikiPedia. which you can simply deploy on your own server and start developing website free from admin panel. In order to do free website development you need follow following steps
- Get domain name as per your choice. (Usually Name, Type, Service, Product name)
- Get a hosting (If you can buy VPS hosting then good or else you can go with shared hosting as well. And make sure it has CPanel as well)
- Decide which opensource script you would like to deploy for your website (Eg. WordPress OR Joomla OR Drupal OR Magento)
- Start creating pages, articles, products. Usually all the opensource script have its community where you can find all the Website Development tutorials and references with user guide.
- You can also use some ready made free or premium themes and upload it on your website. Where few themes comes with demo contents which you can import and simply replace with your own contents.
- You will have full control over your website source code and contents.
- You can move to any other hosting whenever you want.
- You can also add functionality by adding ready-made free or premium plugins
- You can use ready-made (free or premium) themes matching to your functionality and branding.
- Although tutorials and references are available sometimes it becomes difficult to do certain things and smallest task can consume your lot of time.
- You have to take help of some website expert like WebRence in order to implement few functionality for which plugins are enough or you wants to customize something in ready-made theme.
If you are individual or small business owner having limited or no budget for your website then you can definitely try these options for free website development; however, you always need to keep in mind Website if powerful tool for your business and it is face of your business in Digital World so you need to make sure you have best one so that is the only reason although there are lot of free options are available people still prefer to work with Website development companies like WebRence.
Looking for professional website designer? Get in touch!Submit Inquiry